Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: For all the hunters out there

  1. #11
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For all the hunters out there

    guess thats when u know ur a redneck..lol

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For all the hunters out there

    I did watch it some but now have ditched the Dish and awaiting cable. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For all the hunters out there

    Your weak if you don't haha. Seriously there is not much greater than taking a deer with a bow.
    crack is whack

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For all the hunters out there

    The greatest is to wait in a treestand until a deer walks under. Then jump on its back and choke it to death with your bare hands! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For all the hunters out there

    Yeah, if you wanted to prove how great of a hunter you are, take a deer out with a knife. That'd be impressive.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Loyal_Pv_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For all the hunters out there

    Dude that would be alsome and pretty funny to see.
    lol
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For all the hunters out there

    I killed one with a golf club last year! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'll go over to my board and find the post I made about it and post it here. It is a true story.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For all the hunters out there

    Here it is. You can see others at this link. http://hunter316.proboards45.com/ind...ead=1120160473

    Last year I was bow hunting behind my house. To get to the area I have to cross a 4 lane highway. I was hunting almost on top of the ridge when a small deer came walking along at last light. I drew my bow and released at 15 yards. I completley missed! It ran a small peice and stopped at 40 yards. This time I hit but it was a gut shot! I marked the first site of blood and left. After calling around for help my mom decided she wanted to come and help. About 4 hours later we were on the trail. I brought along my pitching wedge from when I used to play golf just in case. We tracked this deer for about three hours and lost the trail. For a last chance look we split up and my mom searched out an old road while I crossed a little point and headed down the next hollow. I was almost to the end when I jumped the deer. This time it was bleeding pretty good. I tracked it back across the point to the road my mom was searching but she had made it to the field and didnt see the deer. We both then tracked it down to the lower end of the field and jumped it again. This time it was traveling slow so I took off after it. It then made it to a woven wire fence beside of the 4 lane where I thought for sure I would put it out with the golf club. But the deer had different plans! It went under the fence to the highway and right out in front of a tractor trailer!!!!!!! The truck hit the brakes and ended up hitting the deer I thought hard enough to kill it. As he pulled out I saw the deer walk on into the median!!!!! I ran on across and found it bedded down looking at me. I ended up finishing him off with a golf club in the median of a US highway!!!! So there you have it. It had to be the worst experience I ever had!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For all the hunters out there

    (silence)
    crack is whack

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For all the hunters out there

    You need to get over there and post yours now! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •